What are coding languages?
The term coding languages refer to the different formats that use varying symbols to code.
Why are coding languages important?
Coding languages are very important, as without coding language we would have no means of communicated and instructing computers.
Why are there so many coding languages?
What are some of the most widely used coding languages?
- Java: Java is grounded in readability and simplicity making it popular with users. It can be utilized for mobile-based applications, enterprise level purpose, creating desktop applications and establishing Android apps on tablets and smartphones.
- C#: C# is a relatively new programming language designed by Microsoft for a wide variety of enterprise applications that run on the framework of .NET. It is a simple, modern, type safe and object coding language./li>
- C++: This is a general-purpose object-orientated programming. There is an extensive list of applications written in C++, including Adobe and Microsoft applications, Mongo DB databases and large parts of Mac OS/X. C++ is the best language to learn for performance critical applications such as “twitch” game (a type of video gameplay scenario that tests a player's reaction time. Eg. Shooting games.) development or audio/video processing.
- PHP: PHP or Hypertext Pre-processor is a well-known programming language. PHP is the foundation of many strong content management systems, eg. Word Press and is a valuable programming language for the developers and programmers.
- Python: python has the ability to expand web apps, data analysis, user interfaces, and many more. In addition, frameworks are available for these tasks.
However, these are only some popular coding languages, there is a whole host of others that I have not covered.